GLAS Americas was selected for bond trustee and loan agency roles on Diebold Nixdorf’s recent refinancing. GLAS worked closely with Diebold and deal parties on the following debt instruments:
- Trustee for Diebold’s $700 million 8.50% Senior Notes due 2024 (GLAS Trustee Company LLC).
- Trustee for Diebold’s EUR 350 million 9.375% Senior Secured Notes due 2025 (GLAS Trustee Company LLC).
- Trustee for Diebold Nixdorf Dutch Holding B.V.’s 9.00% Senior Secured Notes due 2025 (GLAS Trustee Company LLC).
- Administrative Agent and Collateral Agent on Diebold’s superpriority senior secured term loan (GLAS USA LLC and GLAS Americas LLC, respectively).
- Administrative Agent and Collateral Agent on Diebold’s newly issued extended-maturity term loan (GLAS USA LLC and GLAS Americas LLC, respectively).
- Collateral Agent on Diebold’s new global ABL facility (GLAS Americas LLC).
In its role as Administrative Agent on the superpriority term loan, GLAS managed more than 200 lenders across 25 funds to process the settlement of the financing through ClearPar.
“This transaction is a great example of our strengths as a business,” said Tino Mehlmann, Vice President and Senior Business Development Associate at GLAS Americas. “We played multiple roles across multiple geographies with many deal parties in a complex situation. The GLAS team, which included staff in the U.S. and Europe who successfully managed the regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions, executed this transaction within a very tight timeline and delivered a satisfactory outcome for all deal parties.”
Based in Hudson, Ohio, Diebold Nixdorf is an NYSE-listed global payments company and ATM provider for financial institutions. The company closed its debt financing transactions on December 29, 2022.
To learn more about how GLAS can be of service on your refinancing, click here or contact a member of our global team.
GLAS was established in 2011 as an independent provider of institutional debt administration services. The company was originally created to provide the market a willing participant in complex loan restructuring transactions where many large institutions are reluctant to take swift and cooperative action. It offers a wide range of administration services developed specifically for the debt market. GLAS is recognised as the premier independent, non-creditor, conflict-free provider of loan agency and bond trustee services, with excess of USD200bn of assets under administration on a daily basis. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.