Global Loan Agency Services Limited was established in 2011 as an independent provider of finance administration services. Global Loan Agency Services Limited is a privately owned business, founded by Mia Drennan and Brian Carne. The company was originally created to provide the market a willing participant in complex loan restructuring transactions where many large institutions are reluctant to take swift and cooperative action. We offer a wide range of administration services developed specifically for the debt market. We are an employee led organisation, with each employee directly participating in the success of the company.
Global Loan Agency Services Limited (“GLAS”) is recognised as the premier independent, non-creditor, conflict-free provider of loan agency and bond trustee services. Our growth is stable and sustainable with in excess of EUR 100bn of assets under administration on a daily basis.
Our vision is to be recognised as the best in class global provider of agency and trustee services by providing a front-office approach to client service.
Working with GLAS
We deliver a responsive and flexible service, efficiently.
- We are an independent, privately owned, conflict free, boutique service provider.
- We are pioneers in the non-bank loan agency and corporate trustee market place.
- We are focused on providing administrative solutions on complex transactions.
- We have an experienced team who have worked in the loan and bond markets and understand your business.
- We have significant expertise in complex restructuring situations.
- We have a proven track record, having worked on transactions in distress, pre or post-restructuring or unusual in nature as well as vanilla transactions.
- We work with speed and are flexible on timing to meet transaction deadlines.
- You can expect professionalism, integrity and commerciality.
Our global headquarters are in London at 45 Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7JU.
Global Loan Agency Services Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with number 8318601.